The more the merrier, especially when saving 20%.
We look forward to welcoming your group to Handel and Haydn Society. Whether your group is a circle of family, friends, neighbors, corporate employees, clients, students, alumni, religious group, professional association, or this is your first visit to Boston, it is our pleasure to provide you with a concert experience that is masterfully performed and passionately shared.
- 20% discount for groups of 10 or more attending the same concert
- Flexible seating options
- Advance seating reservations prior to public sale
- One complimentary ticket for every 25 purchased
For more information, contact the Box Office at 617.262.1815 or email email@example.com.
- Guaranteed Block: You can book all your seats together in one section by having one contact person place the full charge on a credit card.
- Hold Block: You can hold a block of 10 or more seats until three weeks before the concert by having one person place a 50% non-refundable deposit on the seats. This allows your organizer to collect RSVPs and payments from all the group members, and to better assess the number of seats that are needed.
- Promotion Code: You are eligible to receive a promo code for 20% off groups of 10 or more seats. You can share this code with your guests and have them choose their own preferred seats, allowing for different people to opt for various sections of the hall, with their respective ticket prices.
- Is there an on-site restaurant where my group can meet for a pre- or post-concert meal?
Although our concert venues are not open for meals immediately preceding of following each performance, there are myriad restaurant options near each concert hall. One option that is sure to please is Lucca Back Bay. Seating is subject to availability, and meal costs are additional.
- Can my group organize an exclusive on-site pre-concert gathering?
For concerts held at Symphony Hall, if your group desires a buffet meal in advance of a concert that you host on-site, please call us to discuss reserving a room and catering for your very special event. Catering starts at $75 per guest, and up.
For concerts at Symphony Hall, you can direct your guests to meet before the concert in the O’Block-Kay Room on the Orchestra level, or the Cabot-Cahners Room on the first balcony level. Cash bars and snacks are available. For concerts at New England Conservatory's Jordan Hall or Sanders Theatre, you can direct your guests to meet at the snack bar in the lobby.
- Can my group attend the pre-concert lecture?
All concert attendees are welcome to join our pre-concert lecture, called Musically Speaking. Lectures are 45 minutes before each concert in Symphony Hall, and one hour before each concert in NEC's Jordan Hall. Learn more here.
- Can my group meet during intermission?
For concerts at Symphony Hall, you can direct your guests to meet during intermission in the O’Block-Kay Room on the Orchestra level, or the Cabot-Cahners Room on the first balcony level. Cash bars and snacks are available. For concerts at NEC's Jordan Hall, you can direct your guests to meet at the snack bar in the lobby.
- Can my group meet a musician?
For many visiting groups, it is a special treat to have an H+H musician join your group and have them share a few words of introduction to their instrument. We try to be respectful of our musicians’ time and focus before a concert or during intermission. Please let us know your request, and we’ll do our best to organize a musician presenter.