H+H offers several packages so you can find the one that suits you best. Each subscription includes our Money Back Guarantee: attend your first concert and if you’re not completely satisfied we’ll cancel your subscription and refund the balance of your payment.
Full Season Series
Enjoy the complete H+H experience at both Symphony Hall and NEC’s Jordan Hall.
Full series subscribers save up to $312 and enjoy the very best seats.
- Top priority seating for 6 great concerts at Symphony Hall and 3 great concerts in intimate Jordan Hall
- Free parking vouchers for 6 Symphony Hall concerts ($150 savings)
- Ticket price savings of up to $162, depending on location (that’s a savings of better than one free concert)
Symphony Hall Series
There is no better place to experience the full H+H period orchestra and chorus than historic Symphony Hall. This series includes:
- Brahms A German Requiem
- Bach + Vivaldi Gloria
- Handel Messiah
- Haydn + Mozart
- Beethoven Symphony No. 7
- Haydn The Creation.
Symphony Hall Series subscribers save up to $108.
- Priority seating for 6 great concerts at Symphony Hall
- Prepaid parking vouchers are available for purchase
- Ticket price savings of up to $108, depending on location
Create Your Own Series
Enjoy your pick of H+H performances at both Symphony Hall and NEC’s Jordan Hall (or Sanders Theatre on Sun, Mar 21).
Create your own series subscribers enjoy preferred seating, free ticket exchange, and many other H+H subscriber benefits.
- Better seats – subscribers are seated first
- Lower prices – discounts vary by package size and location
- Free ticket exchange if there’s ever a schedule conflict
- 20% off additional tickets you buy, all season long. And there is no handling fee for those add-on tickets
- Delight Guarantee – we’re so sure you’ll love the H+H experience that if you aren’t completely satisfied after your first concert, return the rest your tickets and we’ll give you your money back
- Dining privileges at award-winning Lucca Back Bay. Subscribers are invited to enjoy a gourmet pre- or post-concert 3-course meal at substantial savings